We’re so grateful to everyone who supports us by holding fundraising events. Your efforts make a real difference to local people and our fundraising team will be happy to help you anyway we can.
If you’re planning a fundraising event then please contact us to let us know what you’re doing and to find out how we can help.
We can support you in many ways:
- Little Gate t-shirts and hats for you to wear
- Collection boxes
- Coming to your event to talk about our work
- Promoting your event through our social media channels
- Information and advice on fundraising (just give us a call!)
Paying in the donations
Once you’ve held your event there are plenty of options to send us the money:
- You can fundraise for us online with Virgin Money Giving. Simply search for ‘Little Gate’ when asked to choose your charity. All the money raised will automatically be sent to us.
- Pay in your donations online
- Pay directly into our bank account (contact us for details)
- Send us a cheque made payable to Little Gate Farm and post it to us at:
Little Gate Farm
Here are a few ideas for raising money for Little Gate (and having some fun at the same time!):