When you make a regular donation, you are giving much needed, long term support to adults and children with learning disabilities and autism. Your investment in their future can provide new opportunities for paid employment which transforms lives.
- £20 could help provide support for a young adult in their first paid job
- £10 could help a young person to receive work training
- £5 could help pay for our holiday club for children with learning disabilities or autism
When you become a Friend of Little Gate as well as having the satisfaction of know you are helping to transform the lives of children and adults with learning disabilities, you will also receive these benefits
- Free entry to all of our events including the Little Gate Big Festival, our annual Barn Dance & Thank You Day
- An exclusive event for the Friends of Little Gate
- 10% of our produce
- Entry into an annual prize draw for the Friends of Little Gate
- Regular updates through our newsletter which will show what your donations are helping to achieve
As a small organisation, run by a team of committed people, we promise to make the most of every penny that is donated to us. We promise not to waste any of your money and to make sure that it has a direct impact on the lives of the people we support.
Monthly donations are by direct debit and can be arranged online through GoCardless:
If you would like to donate a different amount to those above, please contact us.