At Little Gate Farm we offer training in work and enterprise for people with learning disabilities and autism. Supported by our experienced team, our work trainees can learn about…
- Office – work on reception or in our office
- Horticulture – grow fruit, veg and flowers
- Garden Maintenance – landscaping and ground clearance
- Woodland – coppice woodland and make charcoal, craft and logs
- Farmers Market – serve customers, cash handling skills and sales
- Animal Care – look after our sheep, pigs, goats and horses
- Kitchen Skills – prepare meals with a high standard of kitchen hygiene
Would you like to join our programme for adults with learning disabilities and autism?
- Placements are limited. Applicants may be eligible for funding through Adult Social Care.
- Transport to and from the farm is provided as is any equipment needed.
- To find out more contact Claire on 01797 260125 or email@example.com